Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Fried Rice Bento Lunch 080108


Fried rice paradise!! It's been a while since I cooked fried rice and it's such a easy lunch to prepare for the lazy me. Fried rice is such a versatile dish and you can add anything you want to leftover rice and voila! A new dish instantly. For this, I added imitation crabstick, luncheon meat, garden peas and eggs. I also added 2 teriyaki chicken wings to add some protein to the lunch. And isn't it luckily I had this ready today cos it was raining heavily at 12noon. I was really glad I don't have to brave the wind and rain and it make me appreciate the fried rice even more!!!*lol*

3 comments:

Par said...

I agree, can make anything with fried rice. Is that chicken wings?

Happy Food Happy Thots said...

Hi ilovepearly

Yes, that is chicken wings, pan fried and then coated with teriyaki sauce.

InspiredMumof2 said...

Wah delicious, I like the combination, especially with teriyaki sauce.