Sunday, May 31, 2009

Almond Cookies


It's only after I logged on my own blog that I realize I have not been blogging for almost a year now :p Actually, I have been baking and cooking every now and then. Just that I usually did not take the extra effort to take pictures or post the pictures.

Today after my bake, while waiting for them to cool down before I pack them into the container, I decided to take out my camera and that is how this blog "materializes". Almond cookies are something that most of us usually bake during our traditional chinese lunar new year, but since my ground almonds is expiring soon and I love to have some, so I got down to baking it anyway!

These cookies are really easy to make. I got this recipe from Aunty Yochana (http://auntyyochana.blogspot.com). No beating or creaming required. Just mix all the ingredients and mix it into a dough. Roll them into small little rolls and they are ready to go into the oven. I am pretty happy with the results and how they turn out in the pictures. My happiness is complete when I bite into these tiny little cookies.....yummy! This is definitely the recipe I will use if I want to make almond cookies again!

No comments: